Box Training Sessions
Includes 6 Training Sessions
Directed & Coached by Joe Cinosky former Duke Lacrosse Coach – NLL Minnesota Swam Player (4 years)
On 4 x 4 goals with professional goalie gear. This unique training opportunity will allow players to work with former Professional National Lacrosse League (NLL) Players. Training sessions will focus on players skill development with a focus on box lacrosse. The smaller space, increased repetitions, and speed of Box force players to use creativity and quick decision making to unlock their true potential.
Each clinic will focus on the following skills:
- Shooting in tight Space on 4 x 4 goals with Box Goalies
- Shooting Accuracy
- Shooting Technique Finishing around the Cage.
- Picking Techniques (On/Off Ball)
- Two (2) Man Game
- Defending – Two (2) Man Game
- Playing without the ball
- Off-ball Defense
(6) Training Sessions & Location
- Tuesday, January 7th, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 14th, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 21st, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 28th, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 4th, 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 11th 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: Indoor Turf Navel Academy – Annapolis, MD.
Cost & Ages: $150.00 for (6) Sessions.
High School Boys: Grades 2023 – 2020
Players should wear all pads including; helmet gloves, elbows, shoulder, and mouth-guard. Rib and bicep guards are highly recommended.
Register Today: Spots Are Limited.