Box Training Sessions
Includes 5 Training Sessions
On 4 x 4 goals with professional goalie gear. This unique training opportunity will allow players to work with former Professional National Lacrosse League (NLL) Players. Training sessions will focus on players skill development with a focus on box lacrosse. The smaller space, increased repetitions, and speed of Box force players to use creativity and quick decision making to unlock their true potential.
Each clinic will focus on the following skills:
- Shooting in tight Space on 4 x 4 goals with Box Goalies
- Shooting Accuracy
- Shooting Technique Finishing around the Cage.
- Picking Techniques (On/Off Ball)
- Two (2) Man Game
- Defending – Two (2) Man Game
- Playing without the ball
- Off-ball Defense
(5) Training Sessions & Location
- Wednesday, November 13th, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 20th, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 4th, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 11th, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 18th, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: St. Mary’s Turf Field – 620 N Bestgate Rd, Annapolis, MD 21401
Cost & Ages: $250.00 for (5) Sessions.
- 2026 Boys
- 2025 Boys
- 2024 Boys
- 2023 Boys
- 2022 Boys
- 2021 Boys
- 2020 Boys
Players should wear all pads including; helmet gloves, elbows, shoulder, and mouth-guard. Rib and bicep guards are highly recommended.
Register Today: Spots Are Limited.