High School Club Teams
Our goal is to put the best players on the field at each age group.
ProStart Lacrosse will be hosting tryouts for the Fall 2020 - Summer 2021 Season: We will have 1-2 teams at each level depending on graduation year, tryout numbers and level of play.
Teams Being Formed:
- 2021 (Fall Season Only)
- 2022 Team
- 2023 Team
- 2024 Team
2022 Team & 2023 Team will play at higher level recruiting events throughout the fall and summer. Tournaments will be confirmed as tryouts conclude and the level of play. Teams will compete in 2 Fall 2020 Events & 3-4 Summer 2021 Events.
2024 Teams will compete in underclassman tournaments that will be confirmed as tryouts conclude and the level of play. Teams will compete in 2 Fall 20120 Events & 3-4 Summer 2021 Events.
High School Teams:
2021 (Fall Season Only)
- Head Coach Jamie Lilly
- Co-Head Coach JP Dalton
- Co - Head Coach TBA
- Co-Head Coach & General Manager Steve Marohl
- Co-Head Coach Dom Lamolinara
- Co-Head Coach Brett Callaghan
- Co-Head Coach Matt O'Neill
- 5 - 6 High School Only Recruiting Events. 2 fall & 3 - 4 Summer (We will avoid conflicts with School Team Events)
- Practices: Fall, Winter, Summer Practice (20 Practice minimum)
- Professional Coaching
- Total Athlete Training Sessions Over Winter Break (Please See “Training” tab on menu)
- Leadership & Academic Classroom Training
- Team Uniforms & Team Sweats
$2,450.00** Covers All Items Listed:
** $2,450.00 is based on all Fall & Summer Events. This may adjust slightly as teams are confirmed and tournaments are selected. Higher level recruiting events for the 2022 & 2023 age group will have higher entry cost. This will be communicated to all players who are offered a roster spot with ProStart. Payment plan will be provided.